A/C Service Plans: Keeping You Cool & Stress-Free
A home cooling system is a big investment for a New Jersey homeowner, and the most important way to protect that investment is to get routine maintenance for your equipment every year. The best way to do that? Choose a comprehensive Cool Comfort Service Plan from Dixon Energy.
Why choose a Service Plan for your central air conditioner? Consider these great benefits:
- Lower energy bills – Your cooling system accounts for nearly half the energy use in your home during the summer, so keeping it running efficiently is an important part of saving money on your monthly bill. With a Service Plan, your technician will keep your system working optimally to keep your energy costs down.
- Fewer repairs – About 80 percent of cooling system breakdowns occur due to lack of maintenance and regular inspections. With a Cool Comfort Service Plan, you’ll get that regular maintenance at a fraction of the price of a full breakdown repair or replacement.
- Longer-lasting equipment – Replacing an air conditioner can be expensive – why do it any sooner than necessary? Routine maintenance helps your equipment running better for longer.
- Discounted or covered repairs – Heating repairs and air conditioning repairs can be quite costly, so the discounts you get by choosing a Dixon Energy Cool Comfort Plan can come in handy when you really need them.
- Continued warranty coverage – In most cases, skipping routine annual maintenance voids your warranty coverage – which means you’ll pay for any equipment repairs – even those normally covered by warranty – out of pocket.
Bonus Cool Comfort /benefit: Priority Service
Another benefit that Cool Comfort offers – and it’s a big one here in hot and sticky NJ – is that you get priority service compared to non-service agreement customers. By “skipping the line”, you’ll always be among the first customers to get your life back to normal in the event of an emergency or weather-related complications.
Take care of your air conditioner with a comprehensive Cool Comfort Service Plan from Dixon Energy. Contact us to learn more about the best value in cooling maintenance in New Jersey!