Latest information about our service during the coronavirus outbreak, Click here
Keep your Air Conditioner Running in Tip-Top Shape
Cool Comfort Plan
Our Cool Comfort Plan covers our 14-point annual tune-up and preventative maintenance while reducing the cost of typical repairs by 15%. The Cool Comfort Plan covers one complete air conditioning system. Where there is more than one system present, coverage for each additional system is half-price.
Hours of repair service are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Below is a list of the steps we perform in our 14-point comprehensive annual tune-up and preventative maintenance.
- Replace air filters
- Open air handler and inspect evaporative coil (clean as required)
- Inspect blower drive belt, adjust tension, replace if necessary
- Inspect and clean condensate drain, pump and discharger
- Check amperage on blower motor
- Lubricate blower motor, condenser motor, and cooling fan motor
- Inspect outside condenser coil; clean if required
- Inspect and test relays on condensers relays and transformers
- Inspect and service condenser fan motor
- Check condenser fan motor voltage and amperage
- Check refrigerant pressures and superheat- adjust as required
- Start air handler, test airflows and temperature
- Check operating controls
- Record service and status to customer and log on customer service account
- No charge for use of refrigerant recovery
- Cool Comfort Plan is offered to units less than 20 years old
- Freon is not included