Are Heating Service Plans Worth The Money?
A new furnace or boiler is a significant investment for you – one that should keep your family warm and comfortable for years to come.
But keeping your heating equipment running for a decade (or possibly even two) depends on keeping it in top shape. Regular, expert service is a must for a heating system – and the best way to get it is through a high-value service plan from an experienced heating pro like Dixon Energy.
What you get with a service plan
Here are six reasons why you should choose a service plan from us:
- You’ll get priority service – When you sign up for a Dixon Energy Service Plan, you’ll get priority service when scheduling your maintenance calls and heating system repairs. That will come in handy during the long, cold New Jersey winter.
- You’ll save on repairs and replacement parts – Choose one of our plans and you’ll get coverage on many of the parts that typically fail in a heating system, plus discounts on repairs.
- You’ll keep efficiency as high as possible – Our service plans with an annual tune-up, efficiency inspection and preventive maintenance; the benefits gained by these features alone will often pay the cost of maintenance. You’ll also get peace of mind and longer lasting equipment.
- You’ll have fewer repairs – With regular annual service visits, our expert heating technicians can spot small issues before they become big problems, often helping you to avoid a costly heating repair bill. They can also give you a heads up when it’s smart time to invest in a heating system upgrade rather than pouring more money into fixing older equipment.
- You’ll preserve your warranty – If you install a new heating system, its warranty will probably depend on getting regular professional maintenance.
- You’ll get peace of mind – Regular preventive care from a professional will ensure that your heating equipment responds best when you need it most– like when New Jersey temperatures drop suddenly and settle in for a few weeks like they did last year. With everyone at home this fall and winter, that kind of peace of mind will be more important than ever.
As you can see, signing up for a Dixon Service Plan will pay off both now and later. Contact us today to enroll and experience the benefits of expert heating service in NJ!